The fruit in less juicy but its flavour is well-balanced because of its long growing time. Opposite to the main-steam plum varieties, it doesn’t soften along the time and it is very different to other soft succulent varieties like Victoria plum for example, but the Angeleno plum is very popular with customers due to ease of storage and transport.
- Origin : South Africa
- Size (cm) : Diameter: 5.3cm / Length: 4.9cm (Average)
- Weight (gram) : 100g (Average)
- Color : Skin: Purple to black Flesh: Pale yellow
- Nutrition: Vitamin A and C, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. and Iron.
- Sweetness / Sourness: ★★★☆☆
- Rareness: ★★★☆☆
- Skin edible
- Sensation: Less juicy, sweet, meaty, dense and crunchy
– Mary Doe
Soft and smooth.
With very small seeds